WISE International Cancellation and Refund policyLast updated: January 1, 2021
WISE is a growing global membership of like-minded business owners, executives, trainers and consultants all united with the purpose to bring about a saner, more ethical, more pro-survival and productive and flourishing world through the dissemination and use of the Hubbard Administrative Technology.
Your membership fees support that cause, and the benefits you receive are intended to help YOU achieve that same result with your enterprise.
WISE is the only organization authorized to license its members to use the Hubbard Administrative Technology for commercial use. Without membership in WISE, no such right or benefit is available.
For the vast majority of WISE members, once a member of WISE, always a member of WISE. The ability to use LRH Admin Tech is just that important.
In the rare circumstance where a member requests a cancellation or refund, below is our policy.
- In the event that a member considers cancelling his or her membership with WISE, we first require them to submit this request in writing to their nearest continental WISE representative, so any service omissions may be taken up and resolved.
- If after this the member still wishes to cancel their membership, the member will receive a letter of intent to terminate from WISE International under paragraph 6d (“Term and Termination”) of the WISE membership agreement, giving 30 days before the membership is cancelled. During the 30-day period, the member may withdraw their cancellation request and continue with their WISE membership without interruption. If after 30 days the member has not withdrawn their cancellation request, WISE International will cancel their membership.
- Cancellation is not retroactive to date of payment and no refund will be made. The membership agreement will be cancelled, along with any rights to use the administrative technologies of L. Ron Hubbard in the member’s enterprise.
- A refund of a membership fee may be requested within 30 days of payment. No refunds will be given on payments made longer than 30 days prior to the request.
- Requests for refunds are fulfilled on the condition that the member will be expelled from WISE. If in the future he or she wishes to rejoin WISE, he or she must first obtain permission from the Membership Chief WISE International.
- In the event that a member requests a refund of membership dues paid to WISE, he or she is first required to submit this request in writing to their nearest continental WISE representative, so an attempt at resolution may be made. Any disputes are to be resolved as per paragraph 8 (“Resolution of Disputes between WISE and MEMBER”) of the WISE membership agreement.
- If after this the member still wishes to pursue a refund, the member will receive a letter of intent to terminate from WISE International, giving 30 days before the membership is cancelled. During the 30-day period, the member may withdraw their refund request and continue with their WISE membership without interruption. If after 30 days the member has not withdrawn their refund request, a release and waiver will be sent to the member to sign and return to WISE International. Upon receipt of the signed release and waiver, a refund payment will be made, which will invoke the conditions described in paragraph ii. above.