1.1. Your personal data are processed on the basis of applicable data protection legislation by the World Institute of Scientology Enterprises, 6331 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90028, United States of America (hereinafter: “WISE”, “we”, “us”, “our”). You can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS?
2.1. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your device’s hard drive which contain certain information or personal data.
2.2. Social media plugins are small pieces of software developed and provided by social media service providers (such as Facebook and LinkedIn), which allow us to integrate social media on our Website.
3. WHICH COOKIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS DO WE USE?
3.2. We may use the following type of cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies which are required for the operation of our Website;
· Functional cookies which are used to recognise you when you return to our Website;
· Performance-enhancing cookies which are used to recognise and count the number of visitors to our Website and analyse how visitors move around our Website;
· Promotion cookies which are used to record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
3.3. Our Website uses Google Analytics. This web analytics service, provided by Google Inc., uses analytical cookies. This service helps us to collect and analyse visitor information (such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and browsing times) to improve our Website and your experience, and to make our marketing campaigns relevant.
The information collected through Google Analytics cookies about your use of our Website is sent to and stored by Google, together with your IP address. Google may, for example, use this information for the following purposes:
· Provide advertising activity reports to advertisers and websites that host the promotional information and ensure that those website publishers are paid for;
· Detect and combat fraud and other security risks to protect users and partners;
· Fulfill its legal obligations;
· Improve its materials;
· Help Website and app owners using Google Analytics to understand how visitors interact with their sites or apps.
For all these activities with the exception of the last bullet point, Google acts as the data controller and the processing of the data it collects about your use of the Website takes place under its responsibility. Learn more about Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
However, you can control what information is sent to Google in the following ways:
· If you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Learn more about Google Analytics and Privacy.
· If you are logged in to your Google Account, you can – depending on your account settings – view and edit certain data that Google collects from sites and apps you visit.
· The incognito mode in Chrome allows you to browse the Internet without having web pages and files recorded in your browser history. Cookies are deleted after you close all incognito windows and tabs. Your bookmarks and settings are saved until you delete them.
· Advertising settings allow you to manage which Google ads you see on the Internet. You can find out how ads are selected for you, unsubscribe from ads personalization, and block specific advertisers. Learn more about ads.
3.4. In the table below, we provide you with an overview of the cookies and social media plugins that we use on our Website.
|NAME||TYPE||EXPLANATION / PURPOSE||STORAGE PERIOD|
Cookies provided by Google Analytics to help us measure how users interact with our Website’s content (see Article 3.3).
|2.||_gat||Cookie (performance-enhancing)||1 minute|
|3.||_gat_additional||Cookie (performance-enhancing)||1 minute|
|4.||_gid||Cookie (performance-enhancing)||24 hours|
|5.||_utma||Cookie (performance-enhancing)||2 years from set/update|
|6.||_utmc||Cookie (performance-enhancing)||End of browser session|
|7.||_utmz||Cookie (performance-enhancing)||6 months from set/update|
4. TO WHOM DO WE SEND YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4.1. We rely on third parties, for example:
· To provide you our Website (such as a hosting provider); or
· To target our promotional information (such as a marketing company); or
· To process your order (such as a transport company to deliver you the materials); or
· To process your payment (such as a payment service provider or a credit checking agency).
These third parties are only allowed to process your personal data on our behalf and upon our explicit written instruction. We also warrant that all those third parties are selected with due care and are committed to observing the safety and integrity of your personal data.
4.3. We may be legally obliged to share your personal data with competent law enforcement agents or representatives, judicial authorities, governmental agencies or bodies, including competent data protection authorities, to comply with a legal obligation as set out in Article 3 above.
4.4. We do not send your personal data in an identifiable manner to any other third party than the ones mentioned in Articles 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3 without your explicit consent to do so. However, we may send anonymized data to other organisations that may use those data for improving materials and services as well as to tailor the marketing, displaying and selling of those materials and services.
5. WHERE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
5.1. We process your personal data both within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including in the USA. In order to process your personal data for the purposes outlined in Article 3 above, we may also transfer your personal data to third parties who process on our behalf outside the EEA. Each entity outside the EEA that processes your personal data will be bound to observe adequate safeguards with regard to the processing of your personal data. For WISE, such safeguards result from the fact that we are directly bound by compliance with EU legislation in the context of personal data protection. For third parties, such safeguards may be the consequence of:
· The recipient country having legislation in place which may be considered equivalent to the protection offered within the EEA; or
· A contractual arrangement between us and that entity; or
· An approved certification mechanism, such as the EU-US Privacy Shield decision adopted by the European Commission on 12 July 2016.
5.2. We may transfer anonymized and/or aggregated data to organisations outside the EEA. Should such transfer take place, we will ensure that there are safeguards in place to ensure the safety and integrity of your data and all rights with respect to your personal data you might enjoy under applicable mandatory law.
6. WHAT QUALITY ASSURANCES DO WE COMPLY WITH?
6.1. We do our utmost best to process only those personal data which are necessary to achieve the purposes listed under Article 3 above.
6.2. Your personal data are only processed for as long as needed to achieve the purposes listed under Article 3 above or up until such time where you withdraw your consent for processing them. Your withdrawal of consent may imply that you can no longer use the whole or part of our Website. We will de-identify your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes outlined in Article 3 above, unless there is:
· An overriding interest of WISE, or any other third party, in keeping our personal data identifiable; or
· A legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order that prevents us from de-identifying them.
6.3. You understand that an essential aspect of our marketing efforts pertains to making our marketing materials more relevant to you. We do this by customizing your unique profile based on relevant characteristics and then use this profile to provide you with communications, promotions, offerings, newsletters and other promotional information about materials and services that may interest you.
6.4. We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data safe from unauthorised access or theft as well as accidental loss tampering or destruction. Access by our staff members or third parties’ personnel will only be on a need-to-know basis and be subject to strict confidentiality obligations. You understand, however, that safety and security are best efforts obligations which can never be guaranteed.
6.5. If you are registered to receive promotional information, such as communications, promotions, offerings and newsletters, via e-mail or other person-to-person electronic communication channels, you can change your preferences for receiving such promotional information by clicking the opt-out link provided in such promotional information.
7. WHAT IF YOU DON’T LIKE COOKIES?
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
8.1. You have the right to request access to all personal data processed by us pertaining to you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for multiple subsequent requests for access that are clearly submitted for causing nuisance or harm to us. Each request must specify for which processing activity you wish to exercise your right to access and must specify to which data categories you wish to gain access to.
8.2. You have the right to rectification, i.e. to ask that any personal data pertaining to you that are inaccurate, are corrected free of charge. If you submit a request for correction, your request needs to be accompanied of proof of the flawed nature of the data for which correction is asked.
8.3. You have the right to withdraw your earlier given consent for processing of your personal data.
8.4. You have the right to erasure, i.e. to request that personal data pertaining to you be deleted if these data are no longer required in the light of the purposes or if you withdraw your consent for processing them. However, you need to keep in mind that a request for deletion will be evaluated by us against:
· Our and a third parties’ interests which may override your interests; or
· Legal or regulatory obligations or administrative or judicial orders which may contradict such deletion.
8.5. You have the right to restriction instead of deletion, i.e. to request that we limit the processing of your personal data if:
· We are verifying the accuracy of your personal data; or
· The processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data; or
· You require your personal data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, while we do no longer need your personal data for the purposes listed under Article 3 above; or
· We are verifying whether our legitimate interests override your interests if you exercise your right to object in accordance with Article 8.6.
8.6. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data if:
· The processing is based on our legitimate interest; and
· You are able to prove that there are serious and justified reasons connected with your particular situation that warrant such objection; and
· Our legitimate interests do not override your interests.
However, if the intended processing qualifies as direct marketing, you have the right to object to such processing free of charge and without justification.
8.7. You have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive from us in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format all personal data you have provided to us if the processing is based on your consent or a contract with you.
8.8. If you wish to submit a request to exercise one or more of the rights listed above, you can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. An e-mail requesting to exercise a right will not be construed as consent with the processing of your personal data beyond what is required for handling your request. Such request should meet the following conditions:
· State clearly which right you wish to exercise; and
· State clearly the reasons for exercising your right if such is required; and
· Your request should be dated and signed; and
· Your request should be accompanied by a digitally scanned copy of your valid identity card proving your identity. If you use the contact form, we may ask you for your signed confirmation and proof of identity.
We will promptly inform you of having received your request. If the request meets the conditions above and proves valid, we will honor it as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest thirty (30) days after having received your request.
If you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data by us, you may always contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If you remain unsatisfied with our response, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
I want to use the Hubbard Administrative Technology in my business.
What do I do?
The answer is clear:
Get authorization to use the Hubbard Administrative Technology in your business by becoming part of the world-wide growing force of like-minded business professionals using the technology of prosperity.
Join the membership for expanding enterprises.
We publish new articles twice per month on our
Signup here and join our list of subscribers.
The first four articles are free for everyone.
As a member you can access them all!
In 2015 we implemented the Model of Admin Know-How (MAKH) program from WISE in our company. Immediately we increased production, our delivery, our quality of service and product, our professionalism, our customer satisfaction, and our viability. Ever since that time we have hit highest ever levels of production every year. WISE has enabled us to build a better and better organization.
We recently surveyed our employees and they said: “I learn new things here, I’ve evolved and have become more confident in myself. This is a solid company with good organization and pleasant colleagues.”
Since implementing the MAKH we have received official awards every year for good finance, awards for expansion, and handcraftsmen of the year.
My wife and I have been able to be away from the company for extended periods this past year, but the company anyways did highest ever on turnover and solvency last year. Also we have been able to increase our philanthropy endeavors even more than ever before, due to our increased solvency.
Running the business has been more fun as more organization goes in and expansion occurs.
– David Frykman, DM TAK Stockholm
“Running a business with staff and clients can sometimes make you feel bogged down, tired and frustrated. However, since putting in the basics of the Hubbard Administration Technology into our company we have become much more prosperous with far less effort and almost no upset. That lets us focus on delivering great service to our clients and work toward accomplishing the purpose of our business. The bottom line is that the Model of Admin Know How Program takes the worry out of business and makes it as fun and as exciting as it was the first day we opened.”
– John Nesbit, CEO of The Customer Factory
“The Model of Admin Know-How tools give people an exact program to manage everything from their Stats and Org Board, to Conditions and Admin Scales.
We have been using this tool very successfully in our own company and to the degree that we implemented the Model of Admin Know-How program, we have exponentially grown. Evidence is in the stats. We have expanded more than 30X and we are just getting started!”
– Rafferty Pendery, Founder of Studio98
We started our real estate business in 2004 with just two partners.
Now we are a team of 13 and expanded our highly specialized production offices into a local landmark high-rise. We’ve continued to expand and are now well-known in our city and regularly receive awards and recognitions for our work – three well-known industry magazines just recently each gave us an award as “best in industry”.
Our income last year was highest in history and this year is on track to beat even that. This program is part of our expansion.
– Franz Speiler, Spieler & Seeberger Immobilien
In 1985 I founded my practice starting with just my wife and myself. Today we have 52 people working with us – and continue with constant expansion and are building even more premises to take on additional technicians.
The technology has helped us implement broad promotional campaigns in our community which has attracted a large number of new clients, and we are now quite well known throughout the city.
We are now working to buy several other practices and will form them into a network with high quality services being delivered throughout our city.
The benefits from WISE have helped me considerably to improve the quality of the administration in our practice, and build up a team of executives who know exactly what to do, what is successful and what is not.
- Dr. Thomas Röder
We’ve used the benefits from WISE to grow our single “husband and wife” company to now four companies – all of them growing and successful. We used to do lots of late nights, lots of backlogs, a lot of coping and not enough money to pay the bills. Now we’ve eliminated the backlogs, all production is current and statistics are increasing with full financial control. On top of that, we now travel the world for about half the year, and regularly participate in several volunteer activities for our community and our church.
Working without this technology would be like walking blind in a desert. Thanks to WISE the “work” is now fun and rewarding.
– M. H.
I started my business from scratch in 2010. By using the benefits of my WISE membership, I was able to work my way out of Non-Existence with the correct application of the technology. By using the organizing board and statistical management, I was able to make the right decisions and find the successful actions for my business.
With all these tools and this data I have built up my company from 1 to now 9 staff and we’ve continued to expand – we are now in a long term Affluence trend.
I’ve used all this technology to now find the time to expand and create another new company – the Hubbard Administrative Technology helped me to accomplish all of that.